They made the assignments and we all did our best to follow directions, but I'm still not sure how authentic it was. All the dishes had Filipino names (of course) but I can't remember any of them and some of them are swear words if you're not careful about pronunciation. At any rate the food was good and the company was nice too. The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins (of course) and they all played well together except when Godwin got shut up in the toy box in Grandma's basement. He didn't much like that - I can't say I blame him...
Maria went into the hospital to have her baby just 2 days after this picture of her. All things considered, she looks pretty good. Right?
Tyler and I had Stake Conference this weekend. A new Stake Presidency was called, so we had Elder Zwick and Elder Hammond of the Quorum of the Seventy up from Salt Lake. I really enjoyed listening to Elder Zwick speak. "Protect the family...Protect the family...Protect the family...And did we mention 'Preach My Gospel' is a great tool to help you protect your family?" I really don't mean this to sound sarcastic, but I left the meeting in no doubt about where my focus should be. And now we are left with implementation.
I had planned to type a more interesting blog today, but Lida has been screaming on my lap for the last 15 minutes. It sure makes it hard to concentrate. Besides, Katherine is home sick from school today and she can't hear her movie over the noise. Poor baby!
P.S. - Rosa, I don't have an email address for you. Could you send one please? Thanks!!

1 comment:
Thank you so very much for posting pictures of everyone and all that goes on there in Idaho Falls. We miss you all!
Post a Comment