Friday, August 27, 2010

Alvin is Here!

William Alvin Crumpley (we'll call him Alvin) was born yesterday (August 26th) at 4:58 pm. He weighed 8 lb 14 oz and was 20 inches long. H e was not scheduled (Rachel has cesareans) to come until September 1st, but when Rachel went in for her appointment on the 26th they were concerned that she was showing some signs of preeclampsia, so they decided to deliver him that day. He is a cute little chubby round thing with the perfectly round little head that babies who are delivered by cesarean have! Alvin and his mommy are doing well.


7 comments:

Hannah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He is adorable!! I am glad that Rachel didn't have to go clear to her due date, he could have been a monster child! Congrats again. Can't wait to meet him next summer.

Chaney said...

YAY! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!

Tracy said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Victoria and Mark said...

Congratulations!! Sooo happy for you. If either of our last two girls had been boys they would have been named ALVIN, but since they were girls it never happened and now I think we are done, so it likely never will. Great name choice!!! And beautiful baby!!

Xoxox
Mark and Victoria Fisher

Cortney said...

He is beautiful!!!!!! Congratulations!! Tell Rach I love her! And I miss you guys tons!!!!!!!!

William And Kylie Mobley said...

What a handsome little man! Congratulations!

Tamra said...

Congratulations!!!! He is adorable and so are the other proud three siblings! May you all sleep well in the coming nights. ;)